Welcome

Choice. That's what life is about. We always have a choice in life - no matter the circumstance (even if we are only left with a choice to forgive). All choices have consequences. Some good - some not. And what we learn from these consequences creates who we are. Return to www.choicesthatchangeyou.com

Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm so excited!

I am so excited that I finally got the website and blog up and working! I have so many ideas and I can't wait to add them all.

At first, I considered putting all my ideas on my website only - without a blog... but then I realized that making choices - and learning from them - is too vast of a subject and it needed to be in a blog format.

I hope you keep checking back... especially if you want to read all the nitty-gritty details in Martina's life. :) (cue mischievous grin and devilish laugh "Mwaa haa haa"). Not really - this will be more of a place where I share choices I've made and what I've learned from them.

I look forward to our future...

No comments:

Post a Comment